First year SE has come to a close. As with last time, I am thankful for the many amazing people I have met, the new things I have learned, the support of family and friends, and the challenges that have driven me nearer to God.
Things that were special about this term:
- interviewing and job search
- meeting people (and Learning Night)
- attending interesting talks (like Who To Follow by Jimmy Lin)
- learning new things (photography, popping)
- returning to old hobbies (piano)
- failing (and learning from it (and doing really well in the end))
This first year has been more that I could ever ask for. I still find it hard to believe that it has passed so quickly, but I’m sure that the next few years will be just as awesome, if not more so.